Kevin Craig | Vine & Fig Tree
• Kevin Craig is the Founder of Vine & Fig Tree,
a tax-exempt non-profit educational organization dedicated to
accelerating the fulfillment of the Vine & Fig Tree vision of the Old Testament Prophet Micah.
• He runs for U.S. Congress under the theme "Liberty Under God" to get this vision before the public.
• Personal coaching is a revenue-generator to subsidize the non-profit and the campaign.
- About Kevin Craig
- About the Vine & Fig Tree worldview
- About the Campaign for "Liberty Under God."
- About the Coaching programs
About Kevin Craig |
- Became a creationist in high school
- Got addicted to public policy questions in high school academic debate
- Represented Orange County, California, in the national Student Congress championships
- Personally tutored by R. J. Rushdoony, founder of the Chalcedon Foundation.
- B.A., University of Southern California, Political Science
- Named Chalcedon Scholar, wrote regular column for Chalcedon Report.
- Studied law with John Warwick Montgomery at the Simon Greenleaf School of Law. M.A., J.D.
- Passed the California Bar Exam
- Denied a license to practice law by the same federal court of appeals that ruled that public school students should not be permitted to say the words "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Used legal training to form a dozen or so non-profit organizations.
- Co-director of Isaiah House, recovery home in Santa Ana, Calif., roughly 1988-98.
- Founder, Editor, Vine & Fig Tree, a non-profit educational ministry.
- 10,000 volume library
- Current schedule
About Vine & Fig Tree
- Here is Micah's prophecy
- Formed in 1979
- Lame "Marketing Plan" c.2004
- "V&FT 300-Year Plan" c.2005
- Need a marketing plan makeover 2013
"Liberty Under God" - A Campaign for Congress
- Libertarian Party nominee for Congress six times (in California and Missouri)
- Top congressional vote-getter in last few elections for Missouri Libertarian Party
- Probably the largest candidate website on the Internet || New Gateway
Seven Themes in Micah's Vine & Fig Tree Prophecy
|Micah's Prophecy (Micah 4:1-7)
click for audio
|1||And it will come about in the last days
[For the LORD of hosts has spoken.]
That the mountain of the House of the LORD
Will be established as the chief of the mountains
And it will be raised above the hills
V&FT "impossible even for God."
No. Vine & Fig Tree
|2||And the peoples will stream to it.
And many nations will come and say,
"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD
And to the House of the God of Jacob,
||Conversion of the Gentiles
One has caught our attention: jihadism
blow-up vs. convert
|Peace is possible
Peace is inevitable
|3||That He may teach us about His ways
And that we may walk in His paths."
For from Zion will go forth the Law
Even the Word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
And He will judge between many peoples
And render decisions for mighty, distant nations.
||• The God who gave you life deserves your respect
• Every Word this God speaks deserves your attention/obedience
• Bible is not just for "private" religion, "down in your heart"
• Also for public policy
• Textbook for every area
|When Americans learned the Bible in public schools,
America most prosperous, admired nation on earth
Now U.S. exports weapons/pornography
"judgmental" vs. Hitler
|4||[And each of them will sit under his
Vine and under his fig tree,]
|Male + Female
Father + mother
Family = "undemocratic"
|When families are functional, the State is unnecessary;
Archism is suppressed
|5||Then they will hammer their
swords into plowshares
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation will not lift up sword against nation
And never again will they train for war.
|6||And each of them will sit under his
Vine and under his Fig Tree,
With no one to make them afraid.
For the LORD of hosts has spoken.
|Agrarianism vs. technology||Garden of Eden / City of God
Wilderness vs. Garden
|7||Though all the peoples walk
Each in the name of his god,
As for us, we will walk
In the Name of the LORD our God
forever and ever.
In that day, saith the LORD,
will I assemble her that halteth,
and I will gather her that is driven out,
and her that I have afflicted;
And I will make her that halted a remnant,
and her that was cast far off a strong nation:
and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion
from henceforth, even for ever.
||social darwinism||works of mercy vs. focus on "winners," celebrities, power-brokers|
Bereans, search scriptures
"I'll have to think about this"
"This is what I've always been looking for"
In Oct. 2008 my mother was hit by a crippling case of pneumonia and other problems which left her 80% mentally and physically disabled. In Feb 2012 our home was destroyed by a tornado. She was airlifted to a regional hospital and returned to me on a feeding tube.
- 12am/pm - flush feeding tube; give meds; change Depends
- 2 - reset pump if necessary
- 4 - change Depends
- 6 - flush feeding tube, give meds
- 8 - change Depends
- 10 - reset pump if necessary
repeat above, 24/7
add physical therapy in the afternoons
laundry when needed.
Run a profitable business in remaining time.
Thanks for letting me whine!